July 27, 2016
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We obtain information about Users of the Website in order to conduct Our business, to develop comprehensive Site statistics, to serve Our customers better, and for other business-related purposes.
- We collect information about Users, including (a) use of the Website that does not identify an individual User, (b) Internet connections, (c) computer equipment, (d) web browsers, (e) websites visited before entering Site, (f) websites visited after leaving Site, (g) IP addresses, and (f) other similar information about traffic and usage, collectively “Non-Personal Information.”
- We collect information automatically, as You navigate to, through, and away from Our Website. The information We collect automatically may be aggregated with other Users’ information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that You provide directly to Us or that We receive from third parties.
- We also collect information that You provide to Us through forms on this Website, as well as correspondence that You provide to Us through standard mail, e-mail, and phone call(s). With regard to commercial transactions through our shopping cart, We collect information about Users, including (a) first and last names, (b) mailing addresses, (c) e-mail addresses, (d) phone numbers, (e) credit card numbers, and (f) other information, collectively “Personal Information".
TECHNOLOGY RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
Google Analytics. We have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google Advertising Cookies and other Anonymous Identifiers. We use Google Analytics Cookies and other Cookies to compile data to better understand Users and provide Users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on website.
Facebook and Facebook Pixel and Retargeting. We use Facebook’s conversion tracking pixel and retargeting service(s) to monitor Users who are redirected to this Site after clicking on a Facebook ad. This allows Us to monitor Our ads and their effectiveness, as well as to provide advertisements to Users for goods according to their interests. Facebook explains conversion tracking on its website.
MailChimp. We use MailChimp e-mail marketing services to send mass communication e-mails to Users. We track how Users open these e-mails and what links they click so that We can better serve customers with products and information that they find relevant. By agreeing to make a purchase on Our Site, You agree to receive e-mail advertisements, product promotions, and other information from Us. Upon receiving an e-mail from Us, You may choose to opt-out of future e-mail messages, in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by clicking the [“opt-out” or “unsubscribe”] option at the bottom of our e-mails and following MailChimp’s simple opt-out procedure. You can learn more about MailChimp’s privacy policies at its website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and processes information about Our Website’s Users in order to conduct business, to inform and make available products and services that may be of interest to Users and for the development of web statistics and User profiles. The information Users provide will be used to contact Users from time to time, for example to notify a User about functionality changes to the Site or terms changes to this Policy, and to offer goods or services that Users may find helpful (provided the User has not opted out of receiving such notices). We also use Your information to:
- Present this Site and its contents
- Send information regarding Our products and Services, at Your request
- Perform Our obligations
- Enforce Our rights
- Notify You regarding this Site and its Terms
- Fulfill any other purpose for which consented and have provided information to Us
DISCLOSURE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
You may elect to provide information on Our Site for the purposes of making a product purchase. We may provide Your information to a third party provided there is a statement making You aware the exchange may occur. By clicking the “PLACE ORDER” button, You are consenting to release any provided information and/or data to Us or to a third party. Likewise, by submitting Your e-mail address and clicking the “SUBSCRIBE” button, You are consenting to receive e-mail message from Us.
We reserve the right to disclose Your information in accordance with our business standards and business judgment. We may disclose aggregated information about You without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that We collect and/or that You provide to any of our affiliates, to third-party contractors and service providers with whom We have contractual relationships, to other third parties that We hire to serve Our business’ interests, and/or to any buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of title. We may disclose any of Your information in order to comply with any court order, law, legal demand, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
It is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure. Although this Company does its best to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Information transmitted to Our Website. Be advised: Any transmission of Personal Information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for any circumvention of security or privacy measures contained on this Website. By continuing to use this Site, You acknowledge and accept this risk.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy, You may contact Us at: